Thursday, January 2, 2014

Catching up

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

I'm a bit behind... took time off to go visit family for Christmas and just didn't get a chance to post a copy of our Christmas card.  I also ended up with some computer issues that have put a cramp on some posting.  Hopefully getting those resolved soon! 

In the meantime, here's a picture of our final Christmas card.  We printed through Walmart as we have every year and unforuntately, with the computer issues, I was unable to get back onto their website and take a screenshot of the design.  So we'll have to settle for a phone pic a friend took of the actual card. 

We didn't get a chance to take family pictures like we did the last two years (2012, 2011) due to lots of work travel, so we settled for a picture of the monster looking serene:



Looking forward to a great year. 

2 comments:

  1. Awww what a cute puppy/ card :) Happy new year!

    Mili from Call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your year is off to a great start!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! I love hearing from you and I'll return the comment love. Thanks for taking the time to read and share your thoughts!