Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Season and Snow

Can you believe that Christmas is almost here?  Somehow (pure luck) I managed to get my Christmas shopping done.  And I got it done early! 

I was supposed to be traveling this past week and this week, but the trip got cancelled... after I drove down to Philly to get to the airport in a blizzard.  But the good news is, more time at home before the holidays! 

We got snowed in this weekend so I managed to get our Christmas cards done!  I know I was worried about it last week... but we settled on a design and I think they turned out well!  They went out in the mail today so I'll post the final design on Friday!

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! 


source

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe I only have one more weekend to finish my shopping! I'm usually done by now! I can't wait to spend Christmas with my family :) Merry Christmas!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! I love hearing from you and I'll return the comment love. Thanks for taking the time to read and share your thoughts!