1. Sunday started off great. Read my devotional with a donut and coffee.
2. Busy, busy at work this week. Found out I'm going to Canada soon. It'll be my first time!
3. I hosted book club on Tuesday night. Good discussion around the book Age of Miracles. Truthfully, a lot of people had issues with the young narrator, but I really enjoyed the book! When my husband went out during book club, he brought me back Peter Pan! I'm currently growing my Disney DVD collection... so I'd been trying to pick up the classics when they come out of the vault.
4. The chocolate peanut butter cookies I made for the super bowl party.
5. My nephew and godson is getting baptized this weekend. Can't wait to see him!
Linking up with Lauren for H54F.